it's the little things... July 26, 2011 It's arrived... and it's so much fun!Tiny, little, itzi-bitzi, instant photos.Thank you, wonderful husband. I heart you.And my new Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels ben cooper Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Christina R. GriffithJuly 26, 2011 at 1:26 PMfun! what a sweet man!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 26, 2011 at 1:46 PMVERY JEAL! this is amazing, you're so lucky! and I haven't been here in a while, your blog layout is lush xBeth xoxramz and the flockReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKrystieJuly 26, 2011 at 2:30 PMyayyy! how fun. how small are they????ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTaraJuly 26, 2011 at 3:04 PMhow cute :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBird Bug PugJuly 26, 2011 at 4:36 PMfun! i have an old school polaroid i love, but i think the last time i tried finding film for it, i couldn't? may have to upgrade to your cameraReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 26, 2011 at 7:11 PMAww! I love your Instax photos! I really want one of those :) So adorable!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEleanor at Mirror Of My WorldJuly 27, 2011 at 1:39 AMwow i LOVE this. i want one hehe xxxxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 27, 2011 at 7:23 AMOooooh. I think I want one of these pretty badly. I do, don't I? Yes I do. Thank you Secia, great talk ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimply HarmonyJuly 27, 2011 at 8:28 AMSo cool! I am looking to buy a camera, this one seems quite cute! :)Happy Anniversary!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDóriJuly 27, 2011 at 4:46 PMthis camera is wonderful, and the pictures are just simply epic :) simple, lovely everyday life ♥ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLoJuly 27, 2011 at 8:06 PMahh! so happy you have one and that you love it! i absolutely love mine too and happened to get it from my boyfriend...we have smart/like minded signif others! :) -LoReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEmilyJuly 28, 2011 at 2:57 AMI have one of those too, they are the most fun ever, just wish you had more than 10 shots per pack of film.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJuly 28, 2011 at 11:46 AMi love this camera. I havent used mine in ages though.. I must do that too ^_^ I love the pic of you! heey!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyelsieJuly 28, 2011 at 4:28 PMI love my instax! So fun! Thank you for the sweet comment!xo,ElsieReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHollyJuly 29, 2011 at 11:12 AMI'M SO SUPER JEALOUS!not that i don't love my new big huge digital camera, but i think an instant camera is a great thing to have around.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Veda HouseJuly 29, 2011 at 12:58 PMI still haven't bought one of these little guys for myself. Looks like a lot of fun!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for your comment!
fun! what a sweet man!!
ReplyDeleteVERY JEAL! this is amazing, you're so lucky! and I haven't been here in a while, your blog layout is lush x
ReplyDeleteBeth xox
ramz and the flock
yayyy! how fun. how small are they????
ReplyDeletehow cute :)
ReplyDeletefun! i have an old school polaroid i love, but i think the last time i tried finding film for it, i couldn't? may have to upgrade to your camera
ReplyDeleteAww! I love your Instax photos! I really want one of those :) So adorable!
ReplyDeletewow i LOVE this. i want one hehe xxxx
ReplyDeleteOooooh. I think I want one of these pretty badly. I do, don't I? Yes I do. Thank you Secia, great talk ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I am looking to buy a camera, this one seems quite cute! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
this camera is wonderful, and the pictures are just simply epic :) simple, lovely everyday life ♥
ReplyDeleteahh! so happy you have one and that you love it! i absolutely love mine too and happened to get it from my boyfriend...we have smart/like minded signif others! :) -Lo
ReplyDeleteI have one of those too, they are the most fun ever, just wish you had more than 10 shots per pack of film.
ReplyDeletei love this camera. I havent used mine in ages though.. I must do that too ^_^ I love the pic of you! heey!
ReplyDeleteI love my instax! So fun! Thank you for the sweet comment!
ReplyDeletexo,Elsie
I'M SO SUPER JEALOUS!
ReplyDeletenot that i don't love my new big huge digital camera, but i think an instant camera is a great thing to have around.
I still haven't bought one of these little guys for myself. Looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete