~ santa monica love ~ August 01, 2012 My last day with the folks was spent hanging out on the Santa Monica pier people-watching, eating melting ice cream and literally getting pooped on by the seagulls. I love this town. xo Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels california family hilarities yummy Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JoannaAugust 2, 2012 at 12:09 AMLovely pictures. Sounds like you had a great time. I hear it's good luck if a seagull poops on you. You are the chosen one. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFleur De MoiAugust 2, 2012 at 3:35 AMAh! I love it there so much! Have fun on your last day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyIslaAugust 3, 2012 at 12:41 PMYou have amazing pictures! Really beautiful! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for your comment!
Lovely pictures. Sounds like you had a great time. I hear it's good luck if a seagull poops on you. You are the chosen one. :)
ReplyDeleteAh! I love it there so much! Have fun on your last day.
ReplyDeleteYou have amazing pictures! Really beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete