a piece of urban light October 04, 2011 urban light at LACMA in los angeles:::polaroid sx-70 land camera on color shade film:::xoxo Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels california POLAROID*love Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Heather MarieOctober 4, 2011 at 9:46 AMLove this. ; )ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDiana October 4, 2011 at 9:59 AMi have a polaroid like this, too! lovely!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymeredith lockhartOctober 4, 2011 at 12:13 PMpretty pic! love it!meredithmeredithlockhart.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisa {A Piece of Lisa}October 4, 2011 at 1:56 PMThat shot is amazing! I mean, like really amazing! :) I love the angle and it looks so magical!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykylieOctober 4, 2011 at 2:29 PMo i love this. can't wait to get home to my polaroid camera :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for your comment!
Love this. ; )
ReplyDeletei have a polaroid like this, too! lovely!
ReplyDeletepretty pic! love it!
ReplyDeletemeredith
meredithlockhart.blogspot.com
That shot is amazing! I mean, like really amazing! :) I love the angle and it looks so magical!
ReplyDeleteo i love this. can't wait to get home to my polaroid camera :)
ReplyDelete